- 1 Whole Chinese cabbage
- 350g salad tomatoes
- 4-5 large garlic cloves
- 15g vegetable oil
- 3g salt
This dish is very healthy and easy to make. Serve with steamed sticky rice.
- Chop tomatoes into wedge shapes
- Roughly cut the Chinese cabbage
- Finely chop the garlic
- Place the oil in a wok over a high heat, add the chopped garlic and cook for 10 seconds;
- Add the tomatoes and stir until they start to soften;
- Mix in the Chinese cabbage and cook until the cabbage leaves are soft;
- Stir in the salt, and it is ready to serve.